Description de l’offre d’emploi
Not you average BI Analyst!
For our valued partner, a specialist in the global industrial property group, I am currently looking for an enthusiastic BI Analyst.
Our client owns, develops and manages industrial real estate in strategic locations around the world. They offer high quality and sustainable logistic solution for the biggest actors of ecommerce, logistics, automotive, etc. such as Amazon, Zalando, and many more.
You will join, in the company with a flat oganization, a dynamic team with a focus on delivering solutions (people, process & technology) in the domains of business process re-engineering, business intelligence and information technology
- focus on the frontend side of BI and occasionally perform data analysis, your main goals are to:
1 Empower the end users to answer their questions
2 Deliver insights and visualisations into complex business questions through the use of data and BI tools.
You will achieve this by:
- Coaching and training end-users/Assist colleagues in the business with reporting/dashboarding
- Setting up and leading a self-service BI community/Contribute to create trainingmaterial
- Sharing your knowledge on the latest trends and innovations in BI
- Gathering business requirements to create dashboards and other reports in close collaboration with the other BI roles who are more focused on ETL development
- Master’s degree in finance / Computer Sciences / Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent team skills – communication, problem solving and time management
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural and international environment
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Open mind-set and eager to learn;
-Develop and maintain the reporting environment including reports and tools:
- Power BI
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Azure Analysis Services
- Excel (Power Query/Power Pivot)
- Dimensional data modelling
Interested/more info? Let's get in touch