Description de l’offre d’emploi
I'm looking for a future Head of Business Intelligence for a company with their HQ in Brussels, close to public transport.They have other offices in Antwerp, Hasselt, and Ghent region. A healthy working environment is what they stand for with an eye for safety, well-being and health. Within their Business Intelligence competence center, innovation and data go hand in hand. You'll be part of a supportive environment where you're able to really leave a mark and impact.
The first few months will be all about getting to know the company, the environment, the data and the processes. When you know all the INS and outs, you'll be able to lead the Business Intelligence and Data Science teams and you'll make strategic decisions on these topics.
- You'll be responsible for managing a fast growing team and business;
- You will coordinate the team and will make sure that the right people are working on the right projects;
- You'll work on the strategy around data, data Science, data quality etc. and will report directly to the board of directors;
- You'll be the SPOC for everything around data and are able to challenge the business (Finance, marketing, sales, ...);
- You're able to help the team on a technical level when necessary.
This is a unique opportunity for those who have a first experience in managing a team and willing to take their career to the next level!
- You have a first experience in a teamlead/management position in a data environment;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the Business Intelligence/Advanced Analytics field (Microsoft stack is a plus);
- You are conceptual and are able to look beyond the technical matters;
- You are strongly business minded and can communicate well with different stakeholders;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a very good knowledge of the other language.