Description de l’offre d’emploi
Our client has a dynamic and young team that builds solutions for all companies of the group in Belgium, the Netherlands, and the UK. All solutions start from innovative ideas where they want to be innovative on the market by looking for new processes and technologies. Technologically they are early adapter of the new trends, they want to be pioneers on the market.
What are you going to do?
- Together with the team and with the advice of our parttime DBA, you perform DBA tasks on all our SQL databases.
- As a SQL Developer you maintain the operational databases and data flows. You are reporting into the SQL Development team lead and Group SQL manager.
- Together with the business analysts and our Java development team you work on the store backend application. You act both as a SQL Developer, and technical analysts to ensure the data flows and business logic are implemented correctly.
- You also provide 3rd line support to the business and the internal IT team for the operational systems.
- Together with the SQL development team you are fully responsible for the operational Costumer Database
- To do this, you have a thorough understanding of our business processes.
What are the expectations?
- You are a team player and create a positive note.
- You have relevant experience.
- You take initiative and ask questions, if necessary, to find a quick solution.
- You can write SQL like no other and have experience with relational databases.
What’s in it for you?
- A marketbased salary package
- The client gives you the opportunity to work at a innovative market leader, internationally active with head office in Hoboken.
- Job training
- Sporty activities during break.
- The IT organization and its highquality solutions are a driving force to support the strong growth and help shape it.
Are you interested and do you want some more information?
Let’s get in touch!!