Our client is a well-known player in Brussels that stands out because of their large data environment, challenging projects and are on top of the latest evolutions in (Big) Data. Even though it’s a large company, there’s a very dynamic atmosphere, a lot of fun activities with colleagues and a lot of growth potential. If you are looking for a unique opportunity in a challenging but stable environment, don’t look further!
As a Customer Insight Manager you will lead the domain Customer Intelligence. You’ll work on the data strategy, creation of insights based on analysis and project management. You will develop the domain, create & follow up the roadmap, coach team members and work on several projects. These are situated in the following domains: Marketing, Digital and Data Strategy.
Some of your main tasks include:
- You’ll work closely with the Head of data & analytics and together you are responsible for developing and putting into practice the data strategy;
- You are responsible for managing the portfolio of projects and work with different stakeholders to share & align knowledge;
- Making analysis to support decisions together with the commercial, strategic and operational teams.
- You have a couple of years of experience in the Marketing Intelligence/Data field;
- You have worked in a similar position;
- You are strong in storytelling and stakeholder management;
- You are driven by results;
- You speak Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of the other language.