Data Cloud Engineer
Do you want to work for a world player in the high-tech sector of West Flanders?
You will be working in a company in full development and progress, but with a family character.
Being successful as a Data Engineer requires a lot. You must have knowledge of databases, be able to use different tools and be able to develop scripts and algorithms. Of course, personal skills should not be lacking either, since you often have to deal with stakeholders on both the technical and the business side.
Does this suit you? Then read on!
- Data modelling, customisation and development are your main tasks.
- You will develop and execute testings.
- You can contribute to an implementation to MS Azure Cloud platform.
- You tackle the functional requirements of the business with ready-made data solutions.
- You work closely with the entire data team
- You take care of and monitor the full-stack developers process
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Data engineering: data modelling, data governance, datastore, data flows
- Reporting technologie: Power BI
- Knowledge of Azure platform: Data Factory, DevOps, Kubernetes, Databricks
- Knowledge of integrations with SAP or Salesforce backend is a plus
- Change management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- You can easily adapt to a group and work perfectly independently
Do you recognize yourself here? Contact me!