Description de l’offre d’emploi
Do you want to work at a company with real social impact? On top of that you value a healthy work-life balance? Say no more! I have THE right place for you ;)
As a data engineer, you and your team are responsible for the entire infrastructure of the organization and contribute to the efficiency within the company. Your duties include developing and maintaining technical applications, managing servers and containers, and setting up continuous integration.
Additional Your tasks
- You will be able to manage the entire data flow, from data collection integration to data exploration preparation.
- Understand, catalog and document new data sources and create data pipelines.
- You apply statistical analysis and visualization techniques, generate and test hypotheses, and demonstrate drive and curiosity to understand the production process to its core.
- Ensure data collection, integrity and consistency;
- Contributing to the implementation of a Data Warehouse using open source technologies.
- Implementing & designing Master Data Management & ETL solutions.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Computer Science (or related), and at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- In-depth SQL, Data warehousing knowledge is a must
- You have experience with Python
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Hands-on mentality
- A fixed contract within a high-growth scale-up;
- The opportunity to grow within the role and the company ;
- A competitive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits (hospitalization insurance, group insurance, company car, teleworking, etc.).
- Diversity & inclusion - We are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Want to know more? I'm one message away :)