Description de l’offre d’emploi
For a large international company with European headquarters in Antwerp, I am looking for an Oracle BI Specialist. This company has a large IT department where all IT for Europe is central.
Are you strong with Oracle OBIEE? Can you create and guarantee the quality and architecture in OBI?
Then YOU are the Oracle BI Specialist I'm looking for!
- You act as an expert in the creation of reports and dashboards to make data insightful to the business
- You enrich and maintain the Oracle OBIEE semantic reporting layer
- You actively participate in the roll out and support of Power BI as a self-service BI solution
- You assess the needs for new data or reports based on business requirements and perform functional/technical analysis.
- You have a deep understanding of the Mazda data assets and perform root cause analysis when anomalies or defects are detected
- You contribute to the creation or evolution of best practices, guidelines, templates.
- You continuously strive to improve the quality of the offered data services by performing peer reviews, assisting team members, keeping an eye on technology evolutions and trends
- You promote the use and value of data and are one of the main drivers of the Mazda data community
- You collaborate with business data scientists on advanced analytics projects, mainly from a data engineering perspective.
- You have a minimum of 5 years working experience in data warehouse design, semantic layer creation, report development and data governance
- You can make data insighful and you have excellent analytical skills
- You have strong experience with Oracle OBIEE (creation of the reporting layer as well as advanced reports)
- You have strong experience with data security aspects
- You have strong knowledge of relational DBs and SQL expertise
- You are an expert in dimensional modeling (Kimball) and are familiar with ETL principles
- Having experience with Python and data science techniques is a plus
- You are a team player that motivates and educates other team members and colleagues
- You can act proactively, take initiatives and you like to work independently
- You have good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- You have the challenger spirit
- You are fluent English; knowledge Dutch and/or German is an asset
- You are willing to travel abroad occassionaly
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Big IT department with lots of data
- Innovative projects
- Part-time homeworking possible
Are you interested in this job as a Oracle BI Specialist? Call me today!
+32 3808 1551
+32 477 850 823
Are you looking for another opportunity? Take a look at our website to find a vacancy that suits you exactly!