Description de l’offre d’emploi
Based in the south Brussels, our client is a leading global company active in the industrial sector. They have a modern offices and friendly, international employees. Whether you’re from Spain, Italy, Belgium or France, everyone greets you with a smile and is happy to do a quick chat. The good atmosphere in the office and between colleagues, the dynamic environment and the work-hard-play-hard mentality are part of it’s benefits.
The company created a new Business intelligence function within Supply Chain with a focus on finance. You will have an analytical focus and will perform data analysis on supply chain topics such as:
- Distribution costs
- Cost performance
- Mapping OTIF
- CBO analysis
- Mapping the working capital
A lot of these matters are finance related and focused on cost analyses. As you’ll be part of a global team, the analysis you’ll be making will be on global level. In order to do this you’ll be working with tools as Qlikview, Power BI and Tableau. The data extracting and manipulation is done by using Excel. As this position is now within the company, you get the opportunity to implement new technologies for more efficient data analysis if necessary.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within an analytical Business Intelligence function
- You have experience in data modeling and have experience in a data visualization tool as Qlik, Tableau, Power BI
- You speak English fluently, any other language is an asset
- Experience in supply chain and/or finance is a big plus
- You are data and process minded. This means you don’t only want to gather data and analyze them, but you challenge yourself and the business to take the most of the data and improve processes.
- You are proactive, analytical and you want to share knowledge with colleagues