Description de l’offre d’emploi
The Data Analyst takes ownership of the monitoring and reporting of the systems installed with our customers. They ensure that the client systems are in good working order, data trends are clear, and that business can be steered according to the data we manage. They propose improvements and develop process and procedures that continuously improve Kaspard level of service.
- Ensure data collection, integrity and consistency;
- Transform data into information: propose and develop dashboards and analysis that help supporting production and continuous improvement;
- Ensure monitoring of the production systems;
- Define, implement and maintain dashboards and monitoring/reporting tools ;
- Analyse events and issues, resolve them and support clients in that process ;
- Feed back and contribute to the improvement of the solution from an incident and customer support point-of-view ;
- Contribute to the deployments of new clients and solutions by creating and deploying new systems and tools;
Your profile and skills
You have a university degree in the field of engineering, computer science, science or management with affinity/experience of the healthcare sector.
You can demonstrate experience in data monitoring and analysis both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- University degree in science, engineering, economics or management;
- Experience with data monitoring and analysis; ability to structure and present data;
- Knowledge of relational DBs / SQL;
- Python and ML are an asset;
- Experience in incident management methods and processes, ITIL is a plus;
- You speak French and Dutch;
- A fixed contract within a high-growth scale-up;
- A competitive compensation package;
- The opportunity to grow within the role and the company;
- Join a company with a true societal impact;