Description de l’offre d’emploi
Our client is a well-known player in Brussels that stands out because of their large data environment, challenging projects and are on top of the latest evolutions in (Big) Data. Even though it’s a large company, there’s a very dynamic atmosphere, a lot of fun activities with colleagues and a lot of growth potential. If you are looking for a unique opportunity in a challenging but stable environment, don’t look further!
As a Data Scientist you will support customer analytics and you’ll make the link with advanced analytics (Machine Learning). Besides that, you’ll provide support for analytics initiatives in collaboration with other business units: think about fraud analysis models and NLP to support our chatbot.
Your main tasks include:
- Develop end-to-end data science models;
- Optimize and personalize the customer experience based on data;
- Perform data analyzes to support the start-up of new analytics use cases;
- Collaborate closely with business and IT to find and process relevant data.
- You have an extensive experience in data analysis;
- You at least had a first experience in the Data Science field using Python;
- Strong in data wrangling and creating datasets;
- You love to work in team and have great communication skills;
- You have a can-do mentality and eager to learn;
- You speak Dutch or French and have good understanding of the other language.