Description de l’offre d’emploi
One of our best clients, a very innovative and dynamic client in Brussels, I'm looking for a Enterprise Architect Director. For over a century, they have been offering services to their clients and developed a good name on the market. If you like to work in a complex and fast evolving business, and are looking to play an important role in digital transformation, this might be the environment you're looking for.
As an Enterprise Architect Director you will have several responsibilities within the company. You are responsible for your team of architects (10-15 people). The maturity and evolution of the team is your top priority. Next to that there are several processes ongoing such as the implementation of an Agile framework and a modernization process for the insurance department. These need to be supervised and translated to all involved parties and stakeholders. You will report directly to the CIO.
Your tasks will include:
- Translate roadmaps into measurable goals and objectives to increase the maturity of processes, organization, information and systems to the required level;
- Supporting enterprise strategy and lean portfolio management as the the lead Enterprise Architect role and act as the owner for all technology enablers;
- Managing IT Architectural debt, Architecture governance and evolution in practice by analyzing and challenging the complex IT application landscapes across the group;
- Building a strong cross functional people network and community, whilst actively engaging business and to become the trusted advisor in all architectural matters
- You are an expert when it comes to Enterprise Architecture and have at least 10 years of working experience;
- You are able to work on executive level and speak the language of all stakeholders and make an understandable translation to IT;
- You are a good people manager and have the necessary coaching skills to coach other architects in your team;
- You are a conceptual thinker and are able to transfer this to realization;
- Dutch and/or French is a must and you speak fluent English