To reinforce the Business Intelligence team of my client, I’m currently looking for a BI Functional Analyst / BI Analyst
Client offers also the flexibility to have a BI Business Analyst with a strong technical background or a BI analyst with enough experience in translating Business Requirement and communication with the business to proceed functional analysis
This project consists in continuously perform functional analysis for several applications to highlight the risk on project impacting the BI Applications.
The company is now in an Agile transformation period, so any Agile experience will be more than welcome.
You will be mainly in contact with the internal client, the development teams and the different BI Delivery Managers
Your main focus will be to
- Act as a real facilitator between the business & the development team
- Master the needs analysis of the business and you will build a functional analysis which covers the requirements of the business according to the BI Architecture.
- set up a test strategy, perform BI acceptance tests and support the business during this phase.
- The Functional Analysis are based on the Data preparation who needs to be delivered to the internal client
- The reporting is directly done by the business itself
- Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics or …
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with Business Intelligence Environment
- Experienced in Functional Analysis for BI Environments
- Knowledge of Business intelligence systems
- Knowledge of Kimball techniques (Data Modelling)
- Knowledge of SAP Power Designer, ETL Tools, Oracle, Sybase RDBMS, …
- Experience with working in a complex organization
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in French and Dutch
- Good in English
- Start date: ASAP
- Daily rate: depending of your experience
- 12 Project + extensions
Call for action:
If you are interested please send me you cv and call me ASAP.
Visser & Van Baars
+32 495 65 95 84 or +32 3 808 15 51