Functional/Technical Analist SAS – Mission 6 months + extensions – Brussels
I’m urgently looking for a SAS functional Analist.
You’ll be responsible inside the BI team to support the Data scientists team in reaching out the right data for the set up of their statistical data models in SAS (and Python/R in near the future). You’ll be working on the design of the flows and the industrialization of the statistical model developed by the data scientist.
Next to that you’ll be also responsible inside the BI team for advising on the classical use of Enterprise Guide, SAS Base and sas Macros.
Your main focus will be to:
- Develop a relation with the data scientists and understand their needs in data/which data
- Align the statistical model from the data scientists with the standards and best practises
- Design the procesflow
- Industrialize/automate the models and make sure of the long term aspects of the model
- Set up of the test process
- Experience in BI projects using SAS Code (Base, Macro, SQL, Stat, Enterprise Guide, Stored Processes)
- Experience in DWH environment
- Knowledge of other BI tools and statistical languages
- Experience in the set up of governance, data security and MDM strategy
- Experience with working in a dynamic organization
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch
- Fluent in English
- Start date: ASAP
- Daily rate: to be discussed
- Project 6 months + extensions
Call for action:
If you are interested please send me your cv and call me ASAP.
Visser & Van Baars
+32 498 25 85 17