Our client, based in Brussels, who really invests in their people. When you start you’ll get a 6 months training program to get integrated in the company and really understand it’s business. They’re pretty advanced in data and digitalization, so be ready to learn a lot! There’s a pleasant and dynamic atmosphere which can be noticed for example when you enter the renovated building. The combination of green, open spaces and a lot of natural light makes the office the modern environment of today. You end up in cohere organization where hard work is absolutely rewarded.
As BI analyst you’ll use data models and analytical techniques to generate information flows and determine trends and developments by predictive analysis. Besides that you make specific recommendations and conclusions for the company and management.
Your tasks will include:
- You collect and analyze data on the company, its customers and its market
- You present the results of your analyses and studies to the management so they can make the right strategic decisions
- You participate in the support of BI tools and projects and manage these project by integrating employees from other departments and external suppliers or inter-company collaborations
- You test and document the imported solutions
- You analyze, test and decide on the selection, and datamodeling as part of the constitution of the datawarehouse and maintain it to ensure a consistent and comprehensive view of the company
- You perform a technological and methodological monitoring and identify opportunities for improvement to develop new tools or applications in compliance with a budget or strategic and environmental constraints.
- You advise and assist the company's managers in the selection, development and development of KPIs, periodic reports, dashboards, surveys and studies.
- You have a university degree with preferably an economic or statistical / business intelligence orientation
- You have 3 years’ experience in the development and exploitation of data models
- You have experience in data analysis, reporting and dashboarding
- Descriptive, predictive and segmentation statistical analyzes have no secrets for you
- You’re able to understand a business, reporting and analysis needs, and the KPIs it generates, and the ability to translate them into actionable tools for the company
- You have an analytical mind, are open and communicative
- You’re customer-oriented
- You speak French with good notions of Dutch and English
- You have knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and it’s languages as Tableau, SQL, R, Python