Functional (BI) analyst
For a global supplier with customers in more than 170 countries, I am looking for a Functional Analyst. This Belgian company is a world leader in its niche. Throughout the years they have invested more than other companies in developing a state-of-the-art IT-department, that keeps evolving with the latest trends. Their BI team is divided in dedicated teams consisting of at least 4 BI-specialists: a functional analyst, a data engineer, a report developer and a product owner. To complement two of their dedicated teams, the company is now looking for two new Functional Analyst.
As a Functional Analyst you are responsible for preparing the data to meet business requirements. Together with the product owner you work closely with multiple stakeholders and finding out their needs. Once a solution has been thought off, you are responsible for preparing the data and ensuring the data quality. Besides you are also responsible for governing the data.
- Knowledge of SQL, you have to work with data hands-on (must have)
- Experience with Jira platform
- Analytical mindset
- Innovative and creative
- Independent, able to work autonomously and structured
- Knowledge of Google Stack is a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or Qlik is a plus
- Fascinated by data, data quality and data governance
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
What they offer
- A position in a – family orientated – international company
- The possibility to grow in the company
- An innovative, progressive and technical IT-environment
- Flexibility in work arrangement, a good work-life balance is important
- An attractive salary package, with group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, company restaurant, etc.
Is this a challenge for you? Then please contact me via email@example.com or call me at 03/808.15.51 or 0487/53.21.37 for more information.