Eswelt is urgently looking to place an SAP Payroll Functional Developer to be based in Houston, TX. This will be a 12 months project with one of our direct clients in Chemical/Energy Industry. Consultants who can work on W2 without sponsor (e.g. USC / GC), are encouraged to forward their updated resume for immediate submission
- Minimum 10 years of responsibility working with large SAP ERP global
- Experience with large SAP ERP global rollouts including two full lifecycle implementations of SAP HCM.
- Solid knowledge in ARIBA and SAP ECC 5.0 / 6.0.
- Experience in international payrolls - specifically France.
- Experience in configuration, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing enhancements and break fix solutions to SAP HR/Payroll/Time Management modules with very complex Payroll Schemas in support of production activities.
- Knowledge of integration between Time Management, Payroll and FICO.
- Ability to meet deadlines, good communication skills and communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain architectural and design direction and leading teams to develop creative business solutions within it.
- Support business personnel to understand various HR related processes like Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll, Time Evaluation/CATS, Compensation and Interfaces.
- Perform configuration for the HR SAP modules of Payroll, Time Evaluation and interfaces with third party vendors.
- Consult with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions.
- Provide ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in run and maintain activities