Positivity, team spirit, transparency and ownership. These are the words that describes the company we’re looking a Data Engineer for. Based in Brussels, but goes further than that. At this international company you’ll have colleagues in Paris and Barcelona too. Team spirit is very important both before and after working hours: Work hard, play hard is the motto! This also means you get the responsibility and ownership to get things done. With the flat structure, the transparent feedback and a smile on every one’s faces, this is the perfect environment to start in!
We’re looking for a (senior) Data Engineer to build the technical foundation of the company. What makes this job attractive? It’s fully cloud-native with the latest technologies. Working with the Google Cloud Platform, your responsibility will be to help building the next data lake and data warehouse. Once that is set, you’ll develop microservices to serve data from the data lake or expose machine learning models’ predictions to customer-facing products. Do you want to join a growing and international company who has put ‘being data driven’ as strategic pillar? Apply now!
- Min. 5 years’ experience in software/data engineering
- Strong knowledge of Java (Python and/or Scala is a plus!)
- Experience with streaming technologies (Kafka, Apache Beam, Spark, …)
- Used to work in a Cloud environment
- Analytical mindset and thrilled to work with large amounts of data