Our client, based in Brussels, really invests in their people. When you start you’ll get a 6 months training program to get integrated in the company and really understand it’s business. They’re pretty advanced in data and digitalization, so be ready to learn a lot! There’s a pleasant and dynamic atmosphere which can be noticed for example when you enter the renovated building. The combination of green, open spaces and a lot of natural light makes the office the modern environment of today. You end up in cohere organization where hard work is absolutely rewarded.
As a (business) Data Engineer you will be single point of contact between the data team and the architect. Your tasks will be the following:
- Manage the full data pipeline in AWS
- Review codes of Data Scientists an Analysts
- Build datamarts (starting from DataVault)
- Take care of the automation
- Build the data dictionary in AWS
- Optimize data modeling & perform algorithms on the data model
Nice to know: One of the big advantages of this position is that you will be able to obtain certificates in Datavault and other technologies.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in Data Engineering
- You have experience in setting up Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, …)
- You have excellent SQL and Python coding skills
- It is a big plus if you have experience in DataVault
- Your English is perfect and you speak French or you’re willing to learn it