Our client is located in Brussels and easily accessible via public transport. They are active in the logistics sector. Known as a major player on a European level and they made a tremendous growth in the last 6 years towards an innovative and environmentally aware company. As they continue to grow every day, they are looking for people who want to make the change together. There is a flat structure, a relaxed atmosphere and straightforward and direct communication is used. The company offers the necessary independence and flexibility to turn your career into a success story!
As a Product Owner you will be involved in the optimization of the fundamental IT tools. You will act as a bridge between business and IT and you translate the strategy and objectives into functionality. Your role as business coordinator means that you monitor the return on investment of the application. You also coach and coordinate the Business Process Experts and support them in writing out cases, stories and experiences.
Other tasks will include: supervising the development stages, leading the development team, determining the release plan, etc. With your helicopter view you are crucial for operations. All this by working in an Agile/Scrum way.
- You have experience as Product Owner (or a similar Business analyst/functional analyst position)
- Expert in Agile processes and principles
- Thorough knowledge of the processes involved and the application environment or willingness to delve into this
- Excellent communication, presentation and management skills
- Strong in organization and time management
- Being able to express well in Dutch, English and French