Junior Master Data Analyst, Freelance, Oost - Vlaanderen, 6+ months
My client is looking for a (junior) Master Data Analyst to help the team in their quest to constantly improve their data.
You are welcomed in to a high – paced and high – demanding environment within a multi – national organization.
A nice vibe all around will enable you to fulfill your potential which will unlock countless new opportunities that will help you grow as a professional and help you to achieve your personal goals !
As we are talking about an international player, your projects will not just be limited to Belgium, but you will interact with your counterparts in the whole of Europe, Asia and the US.
As a crucial member of the Master Data Department, you will use your analytical skills to unlock the full potential of the data present within the organization.
You will do so by focusing on multiple core domains, such as securing high quality data, managing applications driven by master data and enabling business development through data.
You are a Master Data Analytics Wizard who understands and appreciates the value of data !
Once you started your new quest for data, you will enjoy a wonderful onboarding experience and on-site trainings will be provided as well !
- Master Degree in Economics / Business or a Science related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- You are an MS Excel wizard
- A first experience within a SAP environment is a big plus !
- Profound knowledge of MS Access is a bonus
- You have a strong interested in the Food Industry or already have work experience within this sector
- Your motivation makes you an eager learner
- English is a must, Dutch is a plus
What’s on offer
Position is open for freelance and Consultants (payroll solutions)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration : 6+ months
- Daily rate : To be agreed upon
- Payroll solution : Monthly salary with extralegal benefits
- 1 day home office per week
Are you the expert that we are looking for ?! Feel free to contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0485/53.71.67 if you require more information !