SAS DI ETL Developer
A Brussels client is looking for a new SAS DI specialist to reinforce their Business Intelligence team. You will complete the BI team in their transition to a new DWH.
As a SAS DI specialist you will:
- Design a technical solution based on functional specifications provided by the analysis team.
- Develop ETL routines and chaining scripts to transfer data from source operational systems to the DWH target system.
- Create packages.
- Test ETL routines and test integrations.
- Confirm the ETL process results meet the technical specifications. (Good collaboration with the architect)
- Create SDLC documents of the procedure.
As a SAS DI specialist you have experience in/knowledge of:
- SAS DI (Data Integration)
- PL-SQL and databases in Oracle.
- Reading UML, relational data model, and Kimball models.
- Scheduling tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Dutch or French.
- SAS VA
- SAP and ISU
- Experience in Exadata
Minimum of 4 Months + extension possibility
Daily rate: To be negotiated
If you are interested in this project, please contact me!