The company is based in Brussels, close to public transport. A healthy work environment is what they stand for with eye for safety, well-being and health. Their data department is still young and there is a lot which has to be developed. That’s why they are recruiting someone to help structure this rough diamond. If you want to work in an office where hard work goes hand in hand with stability and flexibility, this might be the good step for you.
As a Junior Data Analyst you will be a key player in the Center of Excellence for BI & Analytics. You will be involved in the complete A to Z BI process. You will identify the needs of the business and translate this into a first prototype of the dashboard or report. On the back-end, you will develop the ETL and make the data is ready and available for the end-users. All of this in an agile environment. You will get a complete BI training to fully develop your competences to a next level. A unique opportunity in fast developing company!
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT
- You recently graduated or already have a first work experience
- You are familiar with data visualization, ETL processes, Datawarehousing, data marts etc.
- You speak French and have knowledge of Dutch
- You have a hands-on mentality and you’re analytical minded