Our customer is a well-known, international company based in Brussels. If you love to work in a young, dynamic and open minded environment, this might be your fit! You’re able to grow together with this company, which is already in full move. You end up in a firm organization where hard work is absolutely rewarded and where team activities are regularly provided.
As Senior Data Scientist you will be the one responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of machine learning algorithms. In a team of 7 people, you will be the one interacting with the business and IT stakeholders and showing them the added value of Data Science. In general, you manage complex data science projects involving many different teams with different background and sometimes different objectives. There is room for a lot of innovation, but it is important that each innovation is correctly assessed through a solid business case and the results should be monitored over time.
- Quantitative background (in AI, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, etc)
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the following technologies: R, Python, Cloud (Azure, AWS), Databricks
- Strong stakeholder manager with good communication skills
- Passionate about data, with a can do attitude.