Senior IT Project Manager - IT Coordinator
On of our Brussels based clients is looking for a Project Manager/Coordinator. The office is located in the centre of Brussels and is easily accessible by train or other public transportation. You will join the facility management team which supports FAC activities through the provision and management of adequate and stable tools that cover user needs and respect strategic choices of FAC.
As a senior Project manager – Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate “day-to-day” activities.
-incident, small demand, communication, stakeholders relationship, other IT team relationship
- Coordinate technical part of project and technical project.
-including planning, estimation,…
- Challenge technical solutions.
- Follow-up “day-to-day” activities / global view.
- Coaching team members.
- Define skills needed in the team.
-Short term, mid-term, long term
- Work together with different teams in the technical pole
-Business Architect, Technical Analysts/Developers, Archibus technical referent, “Expertise” IT referent”
- Take in charge all technical (IT) subjects and ensure the follow-up with internal IT, external IT.
As a senior Project Manager – Coordinator, you have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in related roles.
- Excellent knowledge of IT aspects (Infra, architecture, developments,…)
- Good knowledge of IT Governance (incident, release, test,…)
- Transversal IT knowledge (DB, SQL, C#, VB, …)
- Experience in team coordination (planning, follow-up, coaching,…)
- knowledge of “new” technologies (API,…)
- Experience in a large organisation
- Result driven, pro-active, and quick self-starter.
- Good communication skills.
- A diplomatic approach of communicating your ideas to the team and other stakeholders.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fluent in Dutch AND French AND English
- Start date: 01/01/2020
- Daily rate: to be discussed
- Project 12 months
If you are interested, send me your cv and call me ASAP.
Visser & Van Baars
+32 485 55 35 33