If you like to work for a niche player, this could be something for you. The company is a uniquely positioned data & digital specialist in Brussels. They're active worldwide and share one passion: innovation. They're known for the transformation of data and creating a data vision at their customers. They are growing fastly and work with the newest (cloud) technologies. That's why they need new people to help the company grow. This is a unique opportunity in the market, so grab your chances!
As lead SAP consultant you'll get the following responsibilities
- Stays up to date with changes within SAP technologies and promotes the use of new SAP solutions and emerging technologies to maximise efficiency, reliability and value
- Be responsible for the delivery and works across multiple projects with varied stakeholders, providing technical leadership and advisory services to the business by anticipating needs and potential objections and contributing to project management activities
- Leads the relationships with engineering teams to ensure successful blueprinting and implementation
- Mentors and coaches junior members of the team and reviews work undertaken by more junior members of the team acting as a best practice / quality resource
- Drives adherence to development standards to promote optimization and consistency
- You have +- 10 years of experience within the SAP Enterprise Intelligence field: Business Intelligence and Data analytics;
- You already succeed the implementation of SAP Analytics solution as BW and BW4Hana, SCP, Business Object and SAC, SAP IoT, SAP BPC,...
- You are interested in designing and implementing technical solutions to our clients' business challenges
- You want to solve complex technical problems, and develop technical innovations and re-usable assets
- You want to support the development of a strong team with deep technical expertise in Business Intelligence and Data analytics
- You want to coach and lead other technical experts, and have an interest in helping them reach their technical potential
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- You are a team player/leader with good communication and analytical skills;
- You have people management and business development experience;
- With your analytical mindset, you strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment.
What do you get in return?
- A lot of trust and flexibility
- A good work-life balance
- The ability to further develop the SAP practice and grow the team
- Co-operate in the strategic developments of the company
- Above standard remuneration