For a very innovative multinational based in Zaventem I am looking for a SQL Server Database Administrator. The office is located close to public transportation.
As a SQL Server DBA you will:
- Be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems.
- Do also some operational work but mostly development.
- Be responsible for the sustainment and design guidance of multiple database, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance).
- Execute data loads and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams.
As a SQL DBA you have:
- + 5 years MS SQL Server Administration experience.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory and cloud
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Provide coaching and technical guidance to the fellow colleagues when needed
- Fluent in Dutch
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Start date: 03/02/2020
- Daily rate: to be discussed
- Project 6 months
If you are interested, send me your cv and call me ASAP.
Visser & Van Baars
+32 485 55 35 33