For our client in Brussels I’m looking for an Information Architect. The company is striving for a healthy work environment with an open and transparent communication. As it’s an international company, you’ll have a lot of international colleagues. The company offers flexibility, room to grow and a lot of responsibility to grow (with) the organization. You can leave a big impact on international level!
As an information architect, following tasks will be included:
- Put together the Business Information Model and develop and maintain the information architecture.
- Being responsible for data quality and data cleaning. You will lead the information and work closely together with data stewards to make sure all data is correct.
- You recommend, design, implement and continually enhance enterprise information management practices.
- You analyze/assess strategies, balancing near-term needs with longer-term objectives and leveraging knowledge, experience, and research.
- You develop options, lead discussions, make recommendations and facilitate decisions which balance competing positions, perspectives and constituencies.
- You have min 5 years’ experience in the data field, preferably min 2 years’ experience as an architect.
- Broad knowledge about data analytics, hands-on experience in data modeling is a big plus.
- You can speak both IT as business language and are able to understand information from the business perspective.
- Experience in financial services are a big plus.
- You have a transparent, open and innovative mindset.
- You’re willing to work remote in Brussels, with a team which is located in the US.