Our client is active in providing and managing ground equipment for airfields all around the globe. Currently they are active as European leader and in the transition into becoming global leader within their domain. They have a down to earth culture where coherence is of high importance. They put their people first which results into a healthy and pleasant place to work at. If you feel the following values are in line with your needs, then this might be the perfect next work environment for you: passion, proactiveness, integrity, open mindset, transparancy & accountability.
As a BI Specialist you will be the technical lead for the end-to-end BI environment of our client. You will end up in a Microsft BI environment that includes working in the cloud (Azure). Our client has the ambition to setup an SaaS/PaaS environment to support their international endeavours; you can be part of this adventure and have a significant impact on their (BI-)environment. Furthermore your tasks will be end-to-end and holds DBA-, ETL-, DWH-, Reporting-, support- and migration activities; there are Teamlead opportunities in the near future, as well. With their plans to become global leader, they will migrate to a SAP environment (S4HANA) which provides you the opportunity to put your SAP knowledge to the test ór learn more about SAP technologies. Our client provides all trainings/courses needed to create a work environment that enables you to setup the best BI environment thinkable.
Who are you?
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- You speak English fluently (Dutch/French is a big plus).
- You need to have end-to-end experience with the chain of BI, preferably with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI)
- Having Azure- ór SAP experience is a plus.
- You are able to communicate in a clear way
- You are able to build bridges between IT and the Business
- Location: Brussels area.
- Personal work permit needed: yes.