For a very innovative and dynamic client in Brussels, I’m looking for a Data Architect. For over a century, they have been offering services to their clients and developed a good name on the market.
They offer full support to their employees by giving a A to Z onboarding program and encouraging career ambitions. Besides that there’s a very flat structure and you get to participate in different projects where you get to see the impact. No surprise that people love working there!
As a Data Architect you have a key function within the organization. You get to take the lead in setting up and expanding the strategy and policy on information and data. You work together with different stakeholders and gain credibility with different business units.
There’s a strong focus on Data Governance, where you chair the Data Governance Board, together with the Data Director. Besides that, you align different architectures and map and define data. Reporting also fall under your responsibility.
As a data architect you’ll be active at several moments
- On a conceptual level, where you create, monitor and improve the enterprise data models;
- At the start of a project to indicate what the data context is that the project will have to adhere (source systems, master data, …);
- During and after the project to check whether the project has followed up on these matters and offer help with questions or problems.
- You have extensive experience in a similar position (at least 5 years);
- You can manage complex data models and information structures (strong knowledge of enterprise and information architecture);
- You are experienced in Data Governance; knowledge of BI and Data Science concepts are a big plus;
- You’re strong on a strategic level and have excellent communication skills;
- Speaking French or Dutch is necessary, besides English.