Our client is active in the import/export business of automobiles for the European market. As one of the European market leaders within their domain, they have been acquired last year by a larger company that will enable scalability and therefore growth on an international level. The company has a down to earth culture where providing trust and responsibility is of high importance. The organization is flexible in terms of working hours and they are busy creating a structured homeworking plan that makes it possible to work from home up to 3 days per week. The company has (e.g.) an above market standard salary scheme, a company gym and a company restaurant.
Our client is looking for somebody who can take responsibility for their Data management environment; a combination of Master Data and Business Intelligence. Next to working hands-on with both MDM (Tibco) and (MS)BI tools, you will also be focusing on the company’s data governance/management strategy and coaching developers on their job. In terms of career path: you can grow into becoming the ‘Business Intelligence Manager’ in the near future. As Master Data is a very important element to the company’s business, you will be responsible increase the Data Quality and improve all the Best Practices that come together with this. Also, this position will function as a ‘functional bridge’ between the IT- and different Business departments where you will bring both closer together and therefore increase the coherence between departments. This function is part of the Operations department and you will directly report to the COO of the company.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience using both MDM- and BI tools
- MDM: Experience in Managing, monitoring, implementing & improving Data Management flows for important Data assets, Data quality, KPI’s, Data Governance policies, etc.
- BI: Experienced (Microsoft) BI on both technical-, functional- as on business level; having data modelling skills is important
- Data governance experience is a must have
- Experience working in ERP/CRM systems is a big plus
- Good SQL skills is a must have
- Able to create Business Insights
- You are result oriented, straight forward, a clear communicator, social, entrepreneurial, business smart and proactive. Next to this you have an open- and flexible mindset, you take responsibility and you love to coach/train people on the job
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken); Dutch/French is a (big) plus
- No sponsorship included