Located in Brussels, our client is a well-known, international company. They are active in a fast evolving sector in which they want to stay ahead on technology. With nice colleagues all over the world, it’s a challenging but rewarding environment with a lot of large scale projects.
As a BI manager you will have a broad responsibility both in Belgian as European level. On a European level, you will make sure all activities and communication are aligned. On a Belgian level you will be responsible for the day-to-day business, leadership of projects, building a strategy and communication with top management.
The type of projects you will be dealing with are the following:
- Rollout of a global DWH
- Migration of Qlik to Power BI
- Rollout of a new governance model
- Evolution of the new reporting system – manage the external partner
- You have A – Z experience in Business Intelligence both on a technical as analytical level;
- You are able to talk both on high level management as operational/technical level;
- You are an excellent (business) communicator and you are diplomatic;
- You are structured and have an helicopter view;
- You speak Dutch and have a good knowledge of French and English.