For an international, innovative company, with headquarters in West-Flanders (BE), I am currently looking for a Cloud Data Architect. The company focusses on making everyday life better thru technology, developing sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help people work together. In total they have over 3600 employees all over the world.
By adding software on top of the existing hardware core business and connecting products thru cloud solutions, they want to obtain more insights in their products using the data generated by the hardware. As Cloud Data Architect you bring together R&D, product development and Azure cloud technologies to make this possible.
- Align with the corporate and business architecture to derive strategic data requirements;
- Develop an end-to-end vision and data pipe-lines to meet these requirements;
- Design, build, deploy and document data architectures and applications;
- You are responsible for data accuracy and accessibility;
- Monitor, refine and report on the performance of data management systems;
- Integrate technical functionality;
- Research opportunities for data acquisition, identify and evaluate current data management technologies;
- Create data models and set data architecture principles to enable the implementation of the intended business architecture.
- You think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges;
- You are experienced in data modeling, from concept to implementation;
- You have knowledge of predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data;
- You understand cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, …) enough to guide the software teams;
- You have excellent skills in communication, presentation, influencing and facilitation to all levels of the organization;
Is this a challenge for you? Then please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on the number 03 / 808.15.51 or 0487 / 53.21.37 for more information.