My client, an international company and market leader within its niche with offices in East-Flanders, is currently looking for an Expert Master Data with focus on SAP. They are a business-to-business company within the food sector. They employ more than 12 000 employees in more tan 40 countries.
- Take the lead in Master Data projects;
- Manage the Master Data in other IT and business projects;
- Design innovative and efficient solutions together with business and IT.
- Document data models, data standards, policies and procedures for internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance of the set standards and policies;
- Support the business with data governance queries.
- Responsible for change management, incident management, functional specifications, technological vision, etc.;
- Solve incidents instantly to minimize downtime.
- Align on data quality checks with business stakeholders and translate these into system-technical requirements;
- Resolve data quality issues via data stewards.
- 5 years of experience in Master Data, preferably in SAP;
- Experience as Project Manager;
- Analytical mindset with good communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel and Access;
- Fluent in English.
Is this a challenge for you? Then please contact me via email@example.com or call me on the number 03 / 808.15.51 or 0487 / 53.21.37 for more information.