Located in Brussels, our client is a well-known, international safety company. They are active in a fast evolving sector in which they want to stay ahead on technology. With nice colleagues all over the world, it's a challenging but rewarding environment with a lot of large scale projects.
As a BI developer you will be active in a West-European team, with a business unit in Brussels. This position is an A to Z Business Intelligence role, which means from technical development toward (functional) analysis. Most of your time you’ll be busy with BI development and work on several projects:
- You work on the migration from a Qlikview towards a Power BI environment;
- You develop new dashboards from scratch according to the needs of the business;
- The rollout of a new global datawarehouse.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be able to grow and learn a lot as they are migrating their environment completely into a modern BI environment. Besides that, you get the opportunity to further develop your analysis skills in a challenging and international environment.
- You have min. 2 years of experience in a A - Z Business Intelligence position: both on a technical as analytical level;
- SQL Server has no secrets for you;
- You are able to develop dashboards from scratch (preferably in Power BI + DAX);
- Other BI toolings are considered a big plus;
- You are a self-starter and proactive;
- You speak French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of the other language.