Our client in Flemish Brabant is active in the service industry focused on creating a safer and more efficient society; they are considered to be the pioneers in their domain. The company is currently in the phase of undergoing a digitalization which opens up many different opportunities for employees to make a difference, hence, make an impact. Investing in their colleagues is important for the organization as they always AIM to create qualitative- and longterm relationships, both internally- as externally. Part of the transition is they are specifically focusing on becoming a performance driven organization, where Business Intelligence will become an increasingly important factor for their future endeavours.
As a Data Analist you are responsible for data analytics in the company. You will be a key player between business and IT. The company is sitting on a lot of data, you will make sure that all data will be handled in the correct way and try to gain new insights from all available data. Databases have no secrets for you and you will be happy to help analyze the activities and implement a good master data strategy.
You will mainly be responsible for
- Diving into databases, using SQL, to get a clear view of all that has been developed so far;
- Creating new business insights by using all available data and put them in a report;
- Monitoring, implementing & improving the data quality and KPI's;
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies in data en data science.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Strong English communication skills together with either strong Dutch ór strong French skills
- Experience using both front-end as back-end Business Intelligence tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, etc.)
- SQL has no secrets for you;
- Having Data Science/Machine learning experience is considered a big plus;
- You recognize yourself in the following: eager to learn, ambitious, stress resistant, clear communicator, diplomatic, problem solver, social, interest in financial data, up to date with BI market developments;
- Eligable to work in Belgium.