Data Warehouse Specialist
For my international client, market leader within their niche (logistics), I am currently looking for a Data Warehouse Specialist with experience in Data Modelling and ETL-processes. As Data Warehouse Specialist you will work closely with business analysts and solution architects to design, build, test, and maintain data management systems. You will arrive in a new and innovative team where your input and initiatives will be highly appreciated.
- Integrate (new) data sources with the enterprise Data Warehouse (Matillion and Snowflake);
- Automated data modelling (Data Vault, Vaultspeed);
- Work together with business analysts to translate business requirements into data models;
- Expand the enterprise dimensional model;
- Data modelling experience, preferably with Matillion, Snowflake, Data Vault 2.0, Kimball and/or Azure Services;
- Experience with Tableau or other BI-tools is a plus;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Hands-on mentality.
What do they offer?
The chance to work within a driven, ambitious and innovative team in an international company!