New opportunity in Antwerp!
Our client wants to go to the next in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of the journey towards that goal?
As a BI Developer your main duty is to transform raw data into meaningful insights with the help of interactive, easy-to-understand dashboards and reports. You coordinate with the business analysts in the collection of user requirements, and assist with the functional specifications for analytical reports, dashboards or other data related requests. Finally, you develop reports and dashboards with data coming from multiple data sources, using various software tools and Power BI, to identify and resolve data issues and provide analytics for our business.
Your responsibilities as a BI Developer are:
- Maintaining and developing the Power BI environment
- Creating, publishing and scheduling dashboards and interactive reports, using Power BI
- Developing and update technical documentation
- Understanding business requirements in the BI context and design data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights and estimate the timeline to accomplish the related tasks.
- Conducting unit testing and troubleshooting
- You are flexible and pay attention to detail.
- You have relevant experience (35 years)
- Knowledge of SQL stack, Azure, Dax, Power BI,…
- You are a teamplayer but at the same time independent and feel comfortable working in a crossfunctional team.
Our client, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution,… The end-to end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed,… They keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
What’s in it for you?
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
- a job full of variety with longterm perspectives in an international environment
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
Are you interested and do you want some more information?
Let’s get in touch!!
03 808 15 51