You have an analytical mindset and like working with data? Looking to work in a innovative Big Data environment? Be sure to keep reading!
As a Data Analyst you play a key role in inspiring business stakeholders in making strategic decisions thru data analysis. By visualizing big datasets you build proactive reports with recommendations based on your analysis. You work close together with a team of data specialists, business stakeholders and software engineers.
- Visualizing large datasets in advanced dashboards;
- You proactively share insights to support business in strategic decisions;
- Translate business needs into technical BI solutions;
- You ensure data accuracy and identify data inconsistencies;
- You continuously optimize and enhance existing reports and dashboards in line with current business needs;
- After identifying and analyzing internal processes you provide automation and optimization solutions thru data;
- You work closely together with Big Data Engineers and Software Engineers.
- Experience in a similar role and overall analytics experience? Great!
- You have worked in a Big Data environment;
- Excellent knowledge of data reporting tools (eg. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, …);
- Python and SQL? No problem for you. Also experience with R or Shiny? Great!
- Interest and some experience in Data Science and Advanced Analytics;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and able to work independently within strict deadlines;
- You have worked already in an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban);
- You want to keep learning and discovering new technologies.
- Work at a market leading and trend-setting company;
- An innovative Big Data environment;
- Support from senior colleagues;
- Growth and learning opportunities;
- Flexible working hours, home working possibilities and competitive salary.
Interested? Make sure to reach out, you can reach me on +32 487 53 21 37 or via mail, email@example.com.