Data Analytics Solution Architect
For our valued partner Daikin in Ostend, I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Data Analytics Solution Architect.
Are you driven to collaborate on a new data story?
Daikin is a strong and international group where you make decisions together for the benefit of a long-term vision. Continuous investment in personal development is an important pillar. There is an informal communication in a warm and dynamic environment!
What will you be doing exactly?
- You will analyse the requirements on management reporting and data insights in a wide range of business areas (manufacturing, logistics, finance, supply planning, sales, master data, R&D, HR,…)
- You’ll draft implementation proposals based on SAP BI/BO platform or the new Microsoft Azure & Power Bi platform or newer niche technologies
- Datamastering: from defensive monetization (regulatory issues or operational efficiency) to direct monetization (customer experience and innovation)
- Data management: co-create the data platform where data from different existing platforms (internal or external, structured or non-structured) can be combined
- Tackle data challenges by exploring latest technology in the area of advanced analytics, IoT, Machine Learning and AI.
- Taking the lead in analytics projects
What skills are needed?
- Master’s degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal
- Academic knowledge and a first experience in data analytics, architecture or BI is a must.
- Interest in Data Analytics/Reporting Architecture and Solutions for example SAP BI/BO, Microsoft Azure, Power Bi, Tableau…
- You are a team player and try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues. You have good communication skills and are not afraid to present to groups.
- You have analytic and communicative skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in an innovative, attractive and international company.
- Interesting location & occasionally travel to Daikin group companies in Europe
- You are close to the business
- You have a lot of impact
- Post-covid: 3 days at home and 2 days at the office
Do you recognize yourself here completely ? Then react quickly!