Our client is active in the service industry focused on creating a safer and more efficient society; they are considered to be the pioneers in their domain. The company is currently in the phase of undergoing a digitalization which opens up many different opportunities for employees to make a difference, hence, make an impact. Investing in their colleagues is important for the organization as they always AIM to create qualitative- and longterm relationships, both internally- as externally. Part of the transition is they are specifically focusing on becoming a performance driven organization, where Business Intelligence will become an increasingly important factor for their future endeavours.
As a Data Scientist you will be a key player in the team. As the responsible for data analytics, you will be the challenger of the team. This means you will be in contact with the business and challenge their needs and you will be part of the technical team where you will challenge developed algorithms. You make sure that data is handled in the best possibly way and you’ll find new ways to extract value from data.
- Business requirements and providing an end-to-end solution;
- Creating new insights by advanced analytics and modeling techniques;
- Monitoring, analyzing and developing enhancements to existing reporting solutions, predictive models and recommendation engines
- Help in making the company even more data-driven;
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies in data en data science.
- You have at least 5 year of experience in a data environment and proven experience in a similar position;
- You have a business mindset with the right technical understanding/background;
- You have very good knowledge of SQL, Python and ETL processes;
- You can define a data model & translate business needs into a functional design;
- You are a teamplayer and like to work with colleagues on various projects;
- You are open minded and straight forward;
- You are fluent in English, French/Dutch is a big plus.