You have an analytical mindset and like working with data? Looking to work in a innovative Big Data environment? Be sure to keep reading!
As a Functional Analyst – BI you support your Data Intelligence squad in translating business stakeholder needs in Data solutions. You work closely with the Product Owner and communicate requirements to the data analysts and data engineers. You advise on resource planning, follow up on the development process and discuss the solutions with the stakeholders.
- Analyzing business needs and requirements to translate these to Data Analysts and Engineers;
- Together with the Data Architect, Lead Data Analysts and Lead Data Engineers you build functional designs;
- You write user stories and test scenarios;
- Advising on priorities and resource planning are a key part of your role;
- You coordinate the development process according to agile principles and in close; collaboration with the product owner and the squad lead.
- You have experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics;
- Fluent communication in English and ideally Dutch;
- You have excellent documentation and presentation skills;
- You are an advanced user of the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, …);
- Analytical and innovative mindset with strong problem-solving skills;
- You are a team player!
- Work at a market leading and trend-setting company;
- An innovative Big Data environment;
- Support from senior colleagues;
- Growth and learning opportunities;
- Flexible working hours, home working possibilities and competitive salary.
Interested? Make sure to reach out, you can reach me on +32 487 53 21 37 or via mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.