For a key player in the automotive sector, we are looking for a IT PM (medior or senior).
You will assist and support IT Project Management on retail projects. You will will be expected to:
- support in establishing the certification process for the product (dms = dealer management system)
- work closely together with IT Project Management in retail/wholesale projects
- Project/Dealer Management System certification
- Assist and co-ordinate in the implementation of dms certification, and establish the process for future re-certification
- Assist business and IT in defining the inventory of functional and non-functional requirements for local dms
- Communication and regular checks with business departments / DMS Provider / local Dealers .
- Supporting the provider(s) in the onboarding process for access to the APIs
- Experience of min. 2 years in a similar role
- Experience in reviewing Interface Contracts
- Knowledge of standard interfacing concepts (XML, Web services,…).
- Able to work independently
- Focused on delivering according to planning
- Able to discuss with IT people, IT architects, Business leads (concepts, user interfaces), suppliers (vendor management) and IT management (planning, risks, issues)
- Able to adapt quickly and to absorb the current landscape fast
- Good communicator – Ability to translate technical topics into clear business language
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- Experience or knowledge of automotive wholesale/retail business processes and working in a multi-national company is a plus
- Fulltime, freelance or permanent (payroll) for more than 1 year (long-term commitment)
- Start: April or May
Interested? You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org!
Love to hear from you.