The company is based in Brussels, close to public transport. A healthy work environment is what they stand for with eye for safety, well-being and health. Their data department is still young and there is a lot which has to be developed. That’s why they are recruiting someone to help structure this rough diamond. If you want to work in an office where hard work goes hand in hand with stability and flexibility, this might be the good step for you.
As a Junior Business Analyst you will be a key player in the Center of Excellence for BI & Analytics. You will be involved in capturing the business needs, translate them into business requirements and communicate them with your colleagues from IT. You will be the liaison between business in IT and have a good overview of the complete data environment. You will get a complete BI/business analysis training to fully develop your competences to a next level. A unique opportunity in fast developing company!
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT;
- You recently graduated or already have a first work experience;
- You are familiar with Business Intelligence concepts such as data visualization;
- You have a business mindset and a clear and transparent communication;
- You speak French and have knowledge of Dutch;
- You have a hands-on mentality and you’re analytical minded.