For a global player active in more than 170 countries I am looking for a Data Engineer. This Belgian company is the largest in its niche worldwide. Over the years they have continued to invest more than their competitors in digitizing their business. This has resulted in a state-of-the-art IT department that continues to evolve and expand.
Because of this thorough digitization of the company, they have enormous amounts of data. In order to steer the processing of this data in the right direction, various teams have been created that focus on specific data sets. As a Data Engineer you are part of one of these teams.
- You design, develop, maintain and document data transfer systems
- You assist on technical questions
- You asses proposal (estimate feasibility and complexity to meet business requirements)
- You map available data from different source systems
- You build data transformation systems and ETL systems
- You are responsible for documenting
- Experience with ETL tools
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical mindset
- Creative and responsible
- Team player that can work autonomously
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Goolge Stack and Python are a plus
- International company with a family atmosphere
- Dynamic team in an innovative environment
- Real career opportunities
- Flexible work arrangement with attention to work-life balance
- Attractive salary package
Is this a challenge for you? Then please contact me via email@example.com or call me on the number 03 / 808.15.51 or 0487 / 53.21.37 for more information.