Data Architect Azure
With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, the company will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. You will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group?
This is how you could make an impact
- Application support – you will maintain application support processes and make sure that all requests for support are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Application maintenance – you will provide advice, assistance and leadership associated with the planning, design and improvement of service and component availability and performance. You will monitor end user experience with the services and drive activities to improve their satisfaction working with the solutions.
- Change management – you will collaborate with product owners and key users to capture new demands and prioritize backlog. You will work with your IT team on analysis and estimations as well as coordinate end to end delivery of enhancements.
- Hands-on work – you will be the technical expert in your team and you will be involved in development of requested features, testing, coordination with other IT teams and business stakeholder and you will provide technical guidance to your colleagues
Are you the one?
- You have a university degree or equivalent
- Knowledge in Azure components like ADFv2, DataBricks, Synapse, Delta lake
- Writing SQL and doing data modelling are natural to you
- Knowledge in Advanced Analytics related programming language: Python, Pyspark
- Knowledge in Azure Advanced Analytics technologies and frameworks
- Experience working in a DevSecOps team is a plus
- Knowledge of the (Microsoft) cloud based delivery model
- Experience with API or microservice deployment
- Experience in Data Architecture and Data Quality
- Experience with real time/streaming data
- You have an appreciation of the purpose and the practices of Agile.
- You have experience working in a global environment
- You have demonstrated a growth and learning mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills in English