Data Analytics Project Lead
For our valued partner Daikin in Ostend, I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Data Analytics Project Lead.
Are you ready to support the processes related to Data & Analytics covering all business areas?
Daikin is a strong and international group where you make decisions together for the benefit of a long-term vision. A culture of constant improvement and training is present. There is an informal way of communicating in a warm and dynamic environment!
What do we expect from you?
- You will analyse the requirements on management reporting and data insights in a wide range of business areas (manufacturing, logistics, finance, supply planning, sales, master data, R&D, HR,…)
- You’ll be assigned to lead different (international) analytics projects, or focus on the analytics track in larger, cross-module projects.
- You deliver high quality IT solutions in function of the business. You provide clear documentation and hand it over to the internal and external IT colleagues and developers. This requires a good coordination of that team.
What will you be doing exactly?
- You will work in a close relationship with the Business Analytics section in the European Analytics Center of Expertise.
In doing so, you will provide strong support to standardize and promote the pan-European reports and analytics solutions.
- You are willing to present your scope of work to key users and management.
- You have the opportunity to identify future evolutions and trends about analytics and also further design the data and analytics strategy and roadmap for the coming years;
- Collaborating with experts to discover business cases and transfer them into a real strategy.
What do you bring to the table?
- Master’s degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a strong advantage.
- SAP BI/BO, Microsoft Azure & Power Bi is an advantage
- You have an analytical & innovative spirit and interest in the company processes; you strive to an optimal use of data in the company.
- You have a solution-oriented mind-set and a drive to continuously improve your area.
- You are pragmatic and continue to follow the latest IT evolutions.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow a planning.
- You are a team player and try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues.
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to present to groups.
- You have analytic and communicative skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in an innovative, attractive and international company.
- Interesting location & occasionally travel to Daikin group companies in Europe
- You are close to the business
- You have a lot of impact
- Post-covid: 3 days at home and 2 days at the office
Do you recognize yourself here completely ? Then react quickly!