Our client is a very data-driven company with a very dynamic atmosphere. They have a solid and close team and work on data engineering an AI related projects together. They developed their own product for fraud detection and developed and implemented an predictive ML model for risk analysis.
As a data engineer you will be part of the data team of 8 people. You will work with various technologies as Talend, Spark, Kafka, Flink etc. by developing data pipelines en automate them.
Data transformation is another big part of your daily tasks. Other responsibilities include
- Build and maintain the infrastructure for optimal data Storage;
- Responsible for data models using Data Vault;
- Providing help with the Datalake (Apache Spark);
- Stay up to date with the latest de velopments and evolutions on the market.
- You are a hands-on data professional with 5 years of experience;
- You are familiar with data engineering and its technologies (ETL, DWH, data mining);
- Good scripting and programming skills (Python, SQL, Java, ...);
- You speak English and are eligible to work in Belgium;
- You are communicative and able to work both independently and in team.