Medior/Senior AWS Data Engineer
The company is setting up a platform to monitor all energy data of all the buildings & infrastructures of its network in Flanders. The goal is to optimize energy efficiency.
The platform is set up on AWS and uses different PAAS and IAAS solutions. The data lake / data warehouse that is used for all kinds of reporting and analysis purposes, uses the following services:
- Data pipelines & EMR à Loading and processing data.
- S3 à Saving files
- Amazon Redshift (DWH)
- Tableau à reporting environment
- Athena à Querying flat files in the data lake
- SQL server à Backend database of the platform web application
- Lambda à Running backend services
- DMS à Synch of data e.g. from sql server to redshift
Main responsibilities :
- You manage the existing stack of data flows and pipelines in the AWS cloud environment uses S3, EMR, Spark, Redshift, Lambda, Python, among others.
- You will develop (further) complex data models to generate further analytical insight.
- You write high-quality code to further develop the data platform. The platform is scalable and easy to maintain.
- You will link / integrate new data sources from various origins into the existing ones solution.
- You analyze the existing processes and advise where performance gains and cost savings can be achieved.
- You implement data quality controls and alert stakeholders so that the necessary actions can be taken.
- Being medior/ senior on : AWS, Spark, Python, Data Pipelines, GIT, Redshift, EMR, SQL Server, DMS
- Speaking/ Writing Dutch: Level B2 minimum
- Willing to work with mainly dutch speaking persons
Located in Brussel
Start: The sooner the better
Interested ? --> Call me : +32 478 58 89 76 or email@example.com