Product Owner BI
For a global player active in more than 170 countries I am looking for a Data Engineer. This Belgian company is the largest in its niche worldwide. Over the years they have continued to invest more than their competitors in digitizing their business. This has resulted in a state-of-the-art IT department that continues to evolve and expand.
Because of this thorough digitization of the company, they have enormous amounts of data. In order to steer the processing of this data in the right direction, various teams have been created that focus on specific data sets. As a Product Owner you are responsible for a dedicated BI-squad.
- You determine the product vision together with internal stakeholders;
- You create the mission board with projects, priority, status, deadlines, …;
- You are responsible communication between the squad and business;
- You manage the product, sprints and backlog;
- You ensure the delivered product matches the business requirements;
- You support the squad on a functional level.
- You have general BI knowledge;
- You have good knowledge of business processes;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in project management or functional analysis;
- You work accurately and you have excellent planning skills;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- You are a team player who is comfortable working independently and taking responsibility.
- International company with a family atmosphere;
- Dynamic team in an innovative environment;
- Real career opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangement with attention to work-life balance;
- Attractive salary package.
Is this a challenge for you? Then please contact me via email@example.com or call me on the number 03 / 808.15.51 or 0487 / 53.21.37 for more information.