Description de l’offre d’emploi
One of Brussels biggest banks is looking for a quantitative market research data analyst. The office is located in the centre of Brussels and is easily accessible by train or other public transports.
As a SPSS Data Analyst, you will:
- Join the company’s customer insight team to represent the voice of the customers. You will collect and analyse relevant client feedback leveraged with data insights, alongside market information and financial results;
- Play a crucial role in the customer satisfaction & NPS surveys, both from an operational efficiency point of view as in delivering valuable client insights to colleagues and internal clients;
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team of specialists. Your colleagues will have a background in qualitative & quantitative market research, data management & geo-marketing;
- Play a major role in managing the Net Promotor Score (NPS) surveys in the currently used software:
- Handling, controlling, analysis and upload of employee files every month (mostly via Excel);
- Design (content and format), analysis and controlling of client selection files for new NPS surveys;
- Programming of new surveys;
- Testing of surveys : define test scenarios & carry out tests;
- Handling of selection & survey data : prepare files for analysis, carry out simple statistical analysis (frequency tables, cross-tabulations …) in Excel and SPSS;
- Optimisation of processes: review current processes & suggest improvements (e.g. automatization) ;
- Data analysis in SPSS or equivalent tools and/or excel;
- Act as contact person for the migration of the NPS surveys to a new software tool you will interact with all parties involved in the migration (IT, the new software provider, other BNP Paribas (Fortis) departments :
- Answer questions of the teams in charge of the migration on the AS IS flow in the current tool;
- Take part in the implementation of the migration : testing.
As a SPSS Data analyst, you have:
- Experience with SPSS and Excel or other analysis tools;
- Programming skills;
- Previous experience with online research software is a plus;
- Affinity with database management;
- Understand how different files are structured and what implications the structure can have on subsequent;
- Result driven, pro-active, and quick self-starter;
- Good communication skills;
- A diplomatic approach of communicating your ideas to the team and other stakeholders;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Start date: 02/01/2020;
- Daily rate: to be discussed;
- Project 12 months.
If you are interested, send me your cv and call me ASAP.
Visser & Van Baars
+32 485 55 35 33